Wake County Register of Deeds | Tammy Brunner

File for Power of Attorney

​You may file your power of attorney document with the Register of Deeds office. You will need to present the original notarized document in person or through the mail. We accept cash, check or money order for the payment. The front page of the document should include the name and address of person to whom document should be returned.

The Power of Attorney document is classified as All other documents / instruments on the Fees page. Please click the link below to see the current fee for this document type.  

Look up recording fees.