Help Plan the Future of Behavioral Health in Wake County
The Behavioral Health Summit brings together local leaders and community members to address mental health issues in Wake County. Attendees work together to identify strategies to improve these issues and prioritize next steps for our community.
The goal of the summit? To help map the future of behavioral health in Wake County.
2021 Summit Recording
The 2021 event took place virtually over three days, March 24–26. The UNC School of Government partnered with Wake County to serve as the digital host.
Watch a recording of the Summit here.
We've broken up the videos by topic, making it easier for you to find what you're looking for.
2021 Summit Presentations
Agenda and Packet
The Wake Directors
The Behavioral Health Summit is hosted by the Wake Directors, an interagency collaboration of leaders with representatives from social services, education, the justice system, physical and behavioral health care, and local government who are committed to improving the lives of individuals interacting with the behavioral health system in Wake County.
The Wake Directors includes representatives from:
- Alliance Behavioral Healthcare
- City of Raleigh
- NAMI Wake County
- N.C. Court System District 10
- Raleigh Police Department
- UNC Health Care
- Wake County Board of Commissioners
- Wake County District Attorney’s Office
- Wake County EMS
- Wake County Housing Affordability and Community Development
- Wake County Human Services
- Wake County Manager’s Office
- Wake County Public School System
- Wake County Sheriff’s Office
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals