Check Out an 86it Litter Kit
Do you live in Wake County and want to organize a cleanup in your community? We’re here for you. From garbage bags and safety vests to grabbers, we’ve got you covered with everything you need in our 86it Litter Cleanup Kit. Simply fill out this form and you can pick up the kit from one of our three convenient locations.
Please remember to pickup litter in small groups, socially distance and wear a mask. Please watch the NC DOT Safety Video.
- Kits must be checked out for use in Wake County.
- Kits are checked out for a two-week period. Renewals may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Kits must be requested at least two weeks prior to your clean-up date.
- Choose one of our three locations (see list below) to pick up your kit. You will receive an email reply and can schedule a time to pick up the kit.
- If an item is damaged during the clean-up, return the damaged item with the kit and let us know.
- After completing your cleanup, please fill out our 86it Litter Kit Survey. The information from the survey will be used to assess the success of the litter kit checkout program. In order to be eligible to check out a kit in the future, you must return the evaluation.
- All items MUST be returned EXCEPT garbage bags. You are responsible for disposing of bagged litter.