Download official Wake County logo files, color and monochromatic, in multiple file formats. Learn about permissions and guidelines for proper usage of the logo and whom to contact for various uses.
Official Wake County Logo Files and Manual
Wake County's official logo is one of its most recognizable symbols and is widely reproduced in County materials, documentation and online.
The Wake County logo is the official trademark of Wake County. It is registered to Wake County pursuant to the North Carolina Trademark Registration Act (N.C.G.S. Chapter 80) and should not be used without the express permission of Wake County. Any infringement or unauthorized use could subject the user to civil and criminal liability. To apply for permission to use the Wake County logo, please contact a member of the Communications Office.
The logo is available for use by the media and is provided in color and black and white. To learn more about the proper use of the Wake County logo and its colors and construction, read the Wake County Logo Manual or contact one of the following:
- General usage of the logo, contact the Communications Office.
- Signs or sign graphics, call Ken Rambeaut, Sign Graphics Supervisor (GSA), at 919-870-4029.
Before using the Wake County logo, please read the Wake County Logo Manual.
Wake County Logo Files in JPEG Format
To download one of these logo files:
- Right-click on the image you would like to download.
- Select "Save image as..." and then the place where you want to save the file.
Other File Formats
To download a logo file:
- Right-click on the file type you would like to download.
- Select "Save link as..." and then the place where you want to save the file.