Foster Parent Information Meeting
About This Event
Interested in becoming a foster parent? Not sure where to get started? Join us for an in-person information session to learn more and get answers to all your questions!
Wake County is recruiting foster families for the following:
- Children/youth ages: Birth - 21
- Sibling groups
- Medically fragile
- Special needs (i.e. emotional, developmental)
- Short-term emergency care
At this meeting, we'll be discussing:
- The core values of foster care;
- Reasons children may enter into care;
- Specific needs of the children in our community; and
- The types of families that can best meet their needs.
Q&A to follow the discussion.
At the end of the meeting, if you decide you want to continue with the foster care process, you can request an application.
Due to the sensitive nature of the information, children are not allowed to attend this meeting. Please do not bring children with additional adult guests to wait in the lobby with children. We ask that you make child care arrangements as child care is not available for this meeting.
For more information, call the Inquiry Line at 919-212-7474 or email us at email@example.com.