Find Transportation

Find information about transportation assistance and long-term plans.

GoWake Access

The GoWake Access program provides door-to-door, shared ride services to those in the general public who: 

  • Are age 60 or older, 
  • Have a disability, 
  • Need work-related transportation,  
  • Reside in rural service zones of Wake County, or 
  • Participate in a sponsored eligible service (Medicaid, Public Health, Work First). Please contact your Case Worker for eligibility. 

Learn More

Transportation Plans

Wake County coordinates transportation planning in the region with CAMPO and NCDOT. Most cities and towns in North Carolina have plans for transportation investment.

View County Transportation Plans