Wake County Register of Deeds | Tammy Brunner

Vital Records Outside Wake County

The Wake County Register of Deeds can only provide copies of marriage, birth and death records issued in Wake County.

If you do not know the North Carolina county where the vital record was filed, visit the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Vital Records website.

Vital records issued in other counties, states or countries must be obtained from the issuing agency.