Records Division

Request a Crime Report / Incident Report

If you would like to request a copy of a crime/incident report please email your request to our Records Unit:

You can mail your request in writing, along with a $2 money order or check payable to the Wake County Sheriff's Office (NO CASH) to: 

Wake County Sheriff's Office
Records Division
330 S. Salisbury St.
Suite: 2nd Floor Records S208
Raleigh, NC 27601

Requests made by fax can be sent to:

Police-2-Citizen Portal

The Wake County Sheriff's Office is committed to providing quality service around the clock.  Citizens can use the Police-2-Citizen online services portal to search for public safety incidents, and access other useful information.  These features are intended to provide convenience and greater ease of use.

Police-2-Citizen Portal

Request a Criminal History Report

CCBI handles all criminal history reports. Request a report from CCBI here.

Hours Of Operation

8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Closed on County-Observed Holidays